Friday, November 4, 2011

Today I am thankful for....

...my husband :-) Not only is he amazing husband and father but he works really hard for us. And I appreciate it so very much because it allows me to stay home with the kids, which I love doing...most
days :-P Some days I feel like I live in the movie "Groundhog Day" but they won't be this little for long so I am soaking it up while they will still give me hugs and kisses in public.

I am really wishing Jakob would go to sleep so I can go to sleep. I could not fall asleep last night and then boys were up early, I am beat! Thankfully Marcin's parents were over this morning to give me a hand with the boys, that was super helpful!

I feel like Christmas is right around the corner and I need to get things done. But then I stop and remember that I have at least 58 days or 57 or something like that, right? lol It looks like I will be getting a new Nook for Christmas. I have had mine for almost 2 years and it conked out on me : / I called and the warranty expired in january, so no replacement for me :-(

Oh oh oh oh oh Jakob is sleeping...nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment