Friday, November 11, 2011

I officially took the plunge....

.....and got on Pinterest. I logged on a couple months ago and immediately closed the window.I knew I would get sucked in and I don't need something else taking up my time when I should be doing other things. It took me some time to find the time to figure it out but it is pretty straight forward once I got the hang of it :-)  I do love it! So many creative ideas for everything you can think of! THANK GOODNESS I didn't have access to this when I was planning the boys birthday parties, overload of ideas! lol

On another note, do you know how you hear of those toddlers who climb on everything and end up in places that you aren't quite sure how they get there? Or perhaps you have/had one of those toddlers. Gavin was never like this, he wasn't very adventurous when it came to that. So I heard about these kids but hadn't really experienced it. I think we have one ....Baby A, Kaleb climbs everything! He climbs the gates, couches, walls, tries to sit on the window sill, in and out of all toy bins, laundry baskets, boxes,etc., if I let him loose in the car...he is all over the place! I have to wonder if this is how it starts..... for example, he started this last week. Carry drum to ottoman and climb.


1

2


3. Looking pretty smug with himself :-P
Thankfully he can get down by himself. It when Gavin starts jumping on it while he is sitting there that gives me a slight anxiety attack.
Will I survive 3 growing boys? LOL

Jakob just thought it was all very funny, as usual :-P

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I've peaked at the website a few times but am so afraid that it will eat up all of my free time!

    You might be in trouble with mr. K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i've been totally addicted to pinterest, i try and limit my time on there. lol i feel your stress of having a climber, bray is obsessed with climbing anything and everything, the more dangerous it looks the more fun it is. we are in touble :)

    ReplyDelete