Sunday, November 13, 2011

Did you miss me?!

lol yesterday was busy so I did not get a chance to blog :-P I know I was terribly missed, right?! (answer : right!)

Yesterday morning we cleaned, played and played some more with the boys :-) It is SO nice to have a clean house...for a day. By the time we woke up this morning, it was a disaster again but it was nice while it lasted lol This is the life with 3 silly boys right?! Gavin was a huge help with the vacuuming and mopping, the child is his father's son, he loves to clean! After cleaning it was time for the bounce house where Gavin's lastest obsession lives, his bounce house :-P It has now become Jakob and Kaleb's lastest obsession as well, they get so excited when we just start walking down the stairs to the basement :-P

Do you see what I mean?!
Then I guess it was tickle Kaleb time? Kaleb loves it!

Time to relax in his favorite spot & read :-)


Gavin of course was either listening to his radio, really loud. Playing his drums, really loud. Or doing something that was....really loud.

Once we finally got everyone down for afternoon nap, Marcin and I had to get ready for our good friends engagment party in West Chester. It was a beautiful engagement party with yummy food! And it was so nice to finally meet their families and friends that we have heard so much about over the years.
Not bad for three kids, eh? eh hem and 12 pounds lighter I might add :-) I went ahead and weighed in before we went to the party because I figured I would have some drinks and sweets, hehe I must admit I am getting a little tired of eating the same thing because I already have my favorite Medifast meals BUT at the same time, I like not having to think about what I am eating. I know I can go in my medifast cabinet and just grab something that will be low calorie, taste decent and keep me satisfied until I eat again. I can live with that, especially if my jeans continue to get looser :-) 13 more pounds to go....I am hoping that will be gone by end of january. HOPING...it is the holiday season we may have to push that to February LOL


2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Hot momma! Your outfit looks great!
    The kids looks like they are having a blast! Such a fun saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! Great job! Halfway there! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete