Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hunger Games MOVIE!!! WOO HOO!!!

I read this series over the summer and LOVED it! I could not put the books down. There are 3 in the series and if I remember correctly, I read them all within a week. The books are 'young adult' fiction but still so very entertaining and full of action and suspense. Along with a little love story thrown in there. http://www.amazon.com/Hunger-Games-Suzanne-Collins/dp/0439023483

A friend text me today and told me about the movie. I want to say I heard this mentioned at some point but it was probably fleeting and I didn't have time to look into. Well I made some time today, I can't wait for the movie! It will be interesting how they bring the book to life.

http://www.thehungergamesmovie.com/index2.html

Most likely, I am way behind on this news but I rarely watch the news. I try to check msnbc every few days to keep up with things going on in the world but that's it. I am sure when kids are older people will ask me about things that happened during the span of 2010-2015ish and I will not be able to tell them because unfortunately, I just don't know or remember :-P

So if you haven't read this series, READ IT!! And read it before March 2012 so we can go see the movie :-) I need to go see it with someone because Marcin certainly won't go see it, hmph! He doesn't know what he is missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment