Monday, November 21, 2011

sheesh....discombobulated!

Discombobulated is one of my favorite words!! It is just fun to say :-P We have been SO busy! I should be packing and doing all those things you do before getting to travel for the holidays but I just needed a break from it all. I have been running around like a crazy person all day trying to finish getting the 11 ebay packages packed, postage printed, taped up, etc.

Then Marcin text me that it is ok for us to leave for North Carolina tomorrow instead of Wednesday! AH! I am excited because hopefully we will miss some of the crazy traffic on wednesday and we get an extra day with family. BUT I have LOTS to get together for tomorrow. I am waiting for last load of laundry to dry, I vacuumed out the car (it was a mess!), the boys and I went to the grocery store for a few last minute things and I have lists all over the house so I don't forget anything!!

For some reason, I am not as stressed about this trip as I was for SC. I think the last time we drove it with Gavin, it took us 7-8 hours. That's nothing compared to the 12 hour trip to SC! hehe

So I wanted to get these pictures on here because yesterday was a beautiful day here! It was at least 65 and sunny! We were all outside enjoying it all :-) I am getting braver taking all 3 boys outside...I am still a nervous wreck because I feel like I can't keep them all safe. I am worried someone will fall off playset, tumble down the stone basement steps, wonder to front of house while someone else is up on the play set. I could go on about possibilities forever. But I figured I might as well learn how to do it, right? So Marcin was taking care of the millions of leaves in our backyards and the boys had a blast!!


Kaleb climbed right up and down...by himself! I don't know who was more worried, myself or Gavin :-P
This beautiful day was followed by some shopping with a great friend and then a girls night at Brio. I, of course, had the roasted red pepper bruschetta and fried ravioli's :-) It was delicious and the company was great! My friend and I had a pretty successful shopping trip to DSW and Joanne's...I think I have everything I need for my Christmas cards and packages!!! Now I need to find the time to get all this done :-P

I have tried really hard to blog every day this month, I think I missed one day so far. I have a feeling I will miss a few more over the Thanksgiving holiday. But considering the craziness at our house, I think I have done pretty well so far and if I have time to blog, I will. If not, we will be back next week!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Enjoy your family, loved one and friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment