Saturday, November 5, 2011

All to myself!!

The house that is...Marcin is going out tonight :-D Whatever he tells you, please do not listen to him when he says I don't 'let' him go out. I encourage it! Please go out with your friends! I like having the house to myself every now and then. I don't have to cook dinner, I can watch a girly movie without hearing how silly or stupid it is, I can play on the internet endlessly, read my book quietly, etc.

I was so excited when I saw "Water for Elephants" is On Demand because I am definitely watching that tonight! I can't wait! I read the book and I loved it! I am sure that the movie will not measure up to the book but I hope that it is as good as it can be, hehe

Doesn't this sound like an exciting Saturday night?! Please try to contain your jealousy, hehe So today I am thankful for hopefully a quiet night while all boys are sleeping and I watch a good movie!

Gavin and Marcin went to the "Orange Store" today....this is also known as Home Depot to those of you over the age of 3. Gavin loves going to the Orange Store. There are grills, tractors, gates, doors, refrigerators, dishwashers, cabinets, lights, fans and this time of year snow blowers and Christmas decor. Gavin would rather go here than the Children's museum...works for us, HD is free (most of the time, we usually find something that we decide we need :-P) We did need a couple things today so they went and came back with this,

There was a little workshop going on and Gavin made a message board. I think that is a fabulous message written on it, don't you?
I have got a lot of things to finish listing on ebay and I hope it all sells quickly to get it OUT of my house! More baby clothes, toys, shoes, etc. I am hoping since it the holiday shopping time maybe someone will be in the spirit of buying from ebay. Surely there is someone because there is this really fun race track I want to get for the boys for Christmas. Plus it is their stuff I am selling so I figure that is only fair. I guess Marcin would probably tell me to put the money in their college savings...and he would be right. But I think this time we will go in the fun direction and get this!
It has great reviews and seems to be well made to withstand the brutal playing of 3 rambunctious boys. Not to mention there should be enough things to do on it that Gavin, Jakob and Kaleb can all play with it at the same time without fighting over it. A mom can dream....don't burst my bubble please.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day!! Our friend just opened up a new Thai restaurant on the Wilmington Riverfront called Ubon, http://www.ubonthaicuisine.com/ I have no doubt it will be delicious because he is an amazing chef so we are excited to go check it out. It is a private event for friends and family with 3 course meal, drinks and a DJ. And then tomorrow night a girls night out at Ole' Tapas...another one of my favorites. I started preparing myself to for the all the tempting food I will be around tomorrow. I can do it...small portions. It will be a nice break from the Medifast food. Don't get me wrong for prepared diet meals/snacks....it is pretty good. But still, I am a foodie. I love food....I'm a southern girl, its part of me :-)

Happy weekend everyone! don't forget to FALL back tonight with the time change!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a FABulous weekend!!! I can't wait to see that movie! How was it?

    ReplyDelete