Friday, November 9, 2012

lol "You've Got Your Hands Full!"

I know I complain about this comment but in this case, I really DID have my hands full! After dropping Gavin off at school this morning, J&K like to go look at the 'flowers' before we go to the car. Of course they are cooperative until I tell them it is time to go. Kaleb is yelling, "HAND! HAND! HAND MOOOOMMMMMA!" while Jakob is yelling with arms stretched up to me, "UP! UP! UP!" So I take Kaleb's hand and pick up Jakob. Of course once I get us all situated....Kaleb wants up and Jakob wants down, oi vey! So I pick Kaleb up and put Jakob down. Then Kaleb decides he wants downs and halfway down, Jakob wraps his legs around me because apparently he doesn't want to get down anymore!!! So I just picked them both, one on each hip and started walking to car. A lady stops and tells me, "My goodness! You have your hands full!!" Now in this case, I didn't mind this comment because I literally had my hands full! :-P It's the little things that make me laugh!

Gavin is the man at his preschool!!! His friend Reese was talking about him yesterday while she was at school. She in the 3's class but has the same teacher as Gavin on Tuesday&Thursday. Today when I took Gavin, his teacher asked me if Reese and Gavin were friends. I said yes and that Reese has asked Gavin to marry her a number of times but he keeps saying no :-( Yesterday Reese was drawing a picture and informed the teacher that she was drawing it for Gavin because she loves Gavin. I asked Gavin a few weeks ago if he loved Reese, he thought about it and says, "Hmmmm....some days I do and some days I don't." Typical male answer. Apparently they start at a young age :/

There is girl in his class that loves Gavin!! They have been friends since last year but this year, I do believe their love has grown for each other, hehe!! Lately, I have not been able to leave my house on time. It doesn't matter if we are all up early or late, I stll cannot manage to leave at reasonable time for preschool...meh, one day. So most days Gavin is usually last person or 2nd to last person there. His friend Olivia will stop what she is doing and run up to give Gavin a hug. The first few times this happened, she was very concerned that Gavin wasn't coming to school that day =0 Every day after school Gavin informs me that we must wait for Olivia to walk to the car! So cute!!

Oh man......we are going to be in trouble if this continues! lol

1 comment: