Saturday, November 10, 2012

Argan oil! BEST STUFF EVER!!!!

A friend pinned this on FB a few months ago. As with a majority of the things i pin, i pin it in hopes of possibly #1) having time to read about it later #2) REMEMBERING to read about it later,HA!!

Pinterest is a perfect way to waste time because i feel productive pinning all these fantastic things ill never have time to do, mainly because i'm wasting time pinning when i could be using that time doing more productive things, meh.

Anyways, i finally found time to get the Argan oil. Sephora had it online at about $40-50 a bottle!! Um...i dont think so:-P  http://www.sephora.com/argan-oil-P218700
So i checked on my ever trusted Amazon because I ALWAYS check there for better prices and perks of Amazon Prime!!! It didn't let me down, 1oz bottle for $8! http://www.amazon.com/ELMA-SANA-Pressed-Organic-Certified/dp/B00397XUIK/ref=cm_lmf_tit_3_rsrsrs0 HOORAY!!!

Perhaps is it because I am more aware of this oil now that I notice it now but I see it everywhere! I saw a commercial with Garnier hair products with argan oil added to it. I asked my stylist when I got my hair cut last week if she heard of it and she said yes, she loves it! Her salon sells a 2oz bottle for $55 :-P So jump on the wagon now before it starts becoming expensive lol

Did I mention I love this stuff?! It has alot of uses from skin care, hair care and you can eat it! I have been adding a couple of drops to my facial moisturizer, my skin is so soft!!! Seriously, I can tell a difference. Now I don't have good skin....I had my share of pimples growing up and I STILL get them at 34, what's up with that?! Ugh. Due to this I was a little hesitant to add an oil to my moisturizer but I did it and so happy I did! Surprisingly it did not cause a break out (yippee!!) and my face has never been softer. I have also noticed that since having my sweet children, my skin changed where it didn't heal as quickly from blemishes. It would always have a pink spot for months! Not anymore :-) The oil claims to revive your skin cells and I guess it really does what it claims....imagine that?!

Also being that I have fine, not so thick hair I cannot use a conditioner on my hair every day. I can use the argan oil at night on my ends and after my shower the next morning, super soft and healthy hair :-)

If you are interested, here is more info on Argan oil.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303768104577460504019108684.html

1 comment: