Saturday, July 16, 2011

Our baby boy is turning 3!!!

His actual birthday is Sunday July 17. I still can't believe it...I felt the same when he turned 1 and 2, now he is going to be 3. He is such a great kid, so much fun and FULL of energy. I have hope that one day he will sit still lol But then again, isn't that what boys do? From my experience...yes!

Gavin is such a little person that we can have conversations with and he says the funniest things! And he starts 3 year old preschool in September! I hope he enjoys it, I think he will. He loves making new friends. I will miss him most days but it will be nice to be able to spend some time with J&K and only run errands with 2 children in two instead of 3 :-P

Today we are having a small friend party for him at an indoor play place. I wasn't really sure what 'theme' to go with but it became a pirate theme :-) Which works because Gavin really likes the pirate show on Disney..I don't know name, Jake and something.... So the play place will have costumes for all the older kids to dress up. And we got Gavin his birthday shirt which turned out SO cute. This etsy seller made his shirt last year as well. I also ordered Jakob and Kaleb's shirts from her, she does a fabulous job, reasonably priced and was able to accomodate my short time frame for Gavin's :-)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/gdavenport?ref=seller_info

Here is a pic of Gavin's shirt, I love it!!!

And then tomorrow we are having another small family and a few friends party at the house. Nothing big but of course plenty of yummy food! Yummy food is a must!

It will be a fun weekend!!! And then it will be time to start planning Jakob and Kaleb's first birthday...again, how is that possible?! I just got their invites in the mail yesterday, they turned out so well!  I guess I need to come up with a theme but really...they aren't into much but balls and getting in everything! I wonder how I can combine those two things, hehe!

have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment