Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gavin makes me laugh!

We went to Toys R' Us today (aka The Blue Store...it is blue on the outside!), just to return a gift and also see if there was anything Gavin wanted to use his gift card on. We spent a majority of our time in the music aisle, he wanted everything! Harps, accordions, ukele, guitar and DRUMS!!!! He was very insistent on this drum set for kids. It was cute but I told him maybe Santa can bring it to him for Christmas...it's not too early to start that is it?! hehe

So I thought that was the end of it. Nope! Gavin did pick up a cute little rollable piano, see him jamming out below....
He MUST wear his old baby sunglasses (the ones with the band around the head lol) to play the piano :-P

So he gets finished and tells us he wants to play the drums at the blue store. I explain again that not today but maybe for Christmas. He gets very serious and tells us that, 'I want the big drum, snare drum and 2 cymbals from the big blue store!"

um how does this kid know what a snare drum is? lol

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! he cracks me up! isn't it amazing what they know?! nuts!

    ReplyDelete