Saturday, July 16, 2011

Like Father, Like Son....

Sometimes I swear Marcin and Gavin are two peas in a pod...these pictures were not taken on the same day. I took Gavin's first and then a few days later I came into the family room to find Marcin doing almost the exact same thing. Gotta love a dad who gets down on their kids level....although Gavin was not thrilled to find that 'his tigers' were on Marcin's head. Those are Gavin's coveted blankies....I started with one and had tiger #2 as a back up but then he discovered my hiding spot and I couldn't get away with putting one away anymore.
This is typical of Gavin when he wakes up from nap, he will either watch Caillou or lately he has been into the The Fresh Beat Band. This is probably the only time during the day, besides when he is sleeping, that he sits STILL!

And his silly Tata,

Your welcome honey! I knew you wouldn't mind me sharing this pic with everyone, hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment