Monday, July 25, 2011

The Circus is coming....

....to our house in September, hehe!! I was racking my brain to think of a fun theme for J&K's first birthday party in September. I thought about football since the season will be starting but it didn't sound like much fun. And then I thought about just picking a couple colors and centering things around that, but that didn't sound like a lot of fun either.

Then I was looking through some ideas online and my friend also mentioned it, a circus party would be perfect! Marcin is always referring to us as 'the circus' when we go out in public :-P We aren't that bad, geez babe :-P We do get a lot of comments about 'triple trouble' or 'you have your hands full' or 'oh my..THREE boys'...the usual comments that we get sick of hearing. Or we hear the comments as people pass by..that is my favorite. Anyways little did I know how much fun a circus theme would be!!!

For the past week I have been looking at things....thinking of ideas for snacks, food, desserts, decor. This could really take on a life of its own so I am trying to keep it somewhat simple :-)

But look at all this cute stuff! I love it all! So much fun!
http://www.hwtm.com/index.cfm?page=albums/view_album&albumid=730&categoryid=37#comments

http://pisforparty.blogspot.com/search/label/circus%2Fcarnival

http://blowoutparty.com/blog/2011/06/aqua-and-orange-circus-elephant-birthday/

I will apologize in advance to those who are bringing the kids Gavin's age....there will be a lot of sugar at this party so prepare yourselves :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! we are doing animal theme for Braydens! I've been looking for fun DIY stuff too! cant wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete