Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The hot mess we call....the pantry

Our pantry is a disorganized mess..I can't stand it! There is stuff literally just STUFFED in there...I can't get to what I want without pulling out 20 other things and if you know me....I like organization, typical Type A personality, thats me :-)

So now that we have the basement door finished, next on the list is the pantry, WOO HOO!!!!! I think we have a pretty good plan worked out for what we want, nothing fancy or expensive but it should keep things a little more organized which I will love love love love!

Here is the hot mess I am referring to.....
See what I mean? Marcin will probably yell at me for posting this pic LOL But just wait for the 'After' pic! I don't know about you but I love 'before/after' pics :-) hehe
After we get the pantry finished, we get to do the foyer light!!!!!! bye bye ugly builder brass fixture :-P

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see how it turns out! i love before and after pics! i would KILL for a pantry we have the smallest kitchen ever! lol not great for someone who loves to cook/bake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHH I can't wait to see the end results! I have been brainstorming ideas for Tyler's closet! I need to hire you!

    ReplyDelete