Monday, April 4, 2011

A new door!!!

We have a quite a list of house projects and finally got started on one of them! My husband is brilliant, hehe!
Our first project was to replace the door leading to the basement. The door is hung, it still needs to be painted and a door knob but it already looks so much better, I LOVE it!!! And Marcin switched the sides for the hinges so now the door opens towards the family room instead of the foyer. That never made any sense for it to open towards the foyer....must have been Capano's (the builder) brilliant planning :-P
Next on our list is a storm door for the front door and a new foyer light...if I can ever decide on one, there are FAR too many choices for lighting, geez!
I love house projects and I am even more excited that we now have time again to work on them :-) I have to say there was a time....say oh 6-7 months ago that I thought we would never do anything again LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment