Saturday, April 2, 2011

I love a good bargain!

Last night I got to shop at the Moms of Multiples resale before the big sale today, it was SO nice to just leisurely walk around and get what I needed for the boys! Being a member has its perks :-) That past fews years I have gone, people start lining up super early to be the first in the door. I can't blame them because there are lots of good things there for great prices, thanks FSMoM!

I was hoping to find some more stuff for Gavin but the 3T/4T wasn't much to pick from. There were plenty of things for J&K, which was great because I really needed some more 12 month PJ's and 18 month summer things. After going through Gavin's 12 and 18 month clothes, we have alot of 12 month summer which should be perfect for Jakob but not so many 18 month summer clothes for Kaleb. As some of you know, Kaleb is currently in 12 month (yep he is just 7 months in size 12 month clothes and size 5 diapers, hehe!). Jakob is in mostly 9 months but slowly transitioning to 12 months because he is so long, hehe!

So I found what  needed! Some more Carter 12 month PJ's and cute Gap, Old Navy and CP 18 month, YAY!!!! And a few other fun things but only ONE toy! There were a lot of toys but if you have been to my house you already know we do NOT need anymore toys!!!! sheesh....I already get overwhelmed with the toys all over the house and I cannot pick them up enough. Of course as soon as I put them away, they get pulled out again, eh.

Happy weekend everyone!!! The forecast for Delaware is looking good for next week, I am thinking a morning at the park? Temps should be in the high 60's with some rain here and there but I'll take it! Come on spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment