Monday, April 11, 2011

See what happens when the Michalski's go out in public....

...I can't say I wasn't warned before I married him, hehe!! (just kidding babe...you know I love you lots!) , The Garver's hosted a fantastic and yummy BBQ yesterday. We had EIGHT kids under the age of 3, sheesh! Talk about craziness but fun craziness, especially once all the older ones went outside to play LOL We had such a great time! Here are a few pics for you lol We can all thank Chris&Hillary for Marcin's sexy apron LOL

me and my boys!!!

there isn't much to say here....are you surprised? lol
 
Jakob enjoyed his Yuengling hehe


3 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We loved having y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sister-in-law ------I told you so......... Too late now... I told you that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his apron...nothing wrong with it here!

    Is that an ergo that you are wearing? I have been researching them for the last hour...lol!

    ReplyDelete