Monday, April 18, 2011

Door is finished!!!

I LOVE it!! We talked about doing this when we were finishing basement but well....we got a little busy finding out we were having twins after we finished basement and never got around to it. We are finding that we have some time to do projects so this was our first one :-) I feel like it gives the basement a little more light down there which is needs since there are only 3 small windows and the walk out door gives a little more light.

Marcin did a fabulous job with his three assistants :-) Jakob and Kaleb are fabulous supervisors and Gavin was very helpful with the painting (read: making a mess and freaking out when his hands got 'DIRTY' with paint on them)

hmph...and Marcin stole my thunder, I was trying to get Gavin to help me do Easter Eggs but he would rather help Tata (Marcin) paint...like that is more fun than sitting and watching eggs turn colors :-P

What do you think?

1 comment: