Monday, April 4, 2011

WOW Happy 7 months J&K!!!

I seriously cannot believe how quickly they are growing! I can remember last spring/summer so clearly and the difficulty of my pregnancy with them. Around this time last year we were in South Carolina for my Dad and Gay's beautiful wedding :-) I was barely showing but the feelings of pregnancy were there, sheesh! Little did I know just how hard it would be to carry two precious little ones :-)

J&K are learning so fast! Kaleb went from sitting with assistance to not needing us at all within a week! He is reaching out, scooting around to get his toys, rolling both ways when he feels like it, dumping out containers and throwing blocks lol And he is fascinated with Marcin and Gavin, his entire face just lights up when he sees them :-) He is starting to play with Gavin's toys which Gavin isn't entirely crazy about but we are constantly reminding Gavin he has to share lol
Kaleb has one tooth through on the bottom and the other bottom one is cutting as we speak, which means probably no bottles for a couple of days, good thing he can eat solids!

Jakob is too funny! He is sitting by himself...still a bit of a weeble wooble but getting stronger everyday! Also scooting around to get what he wants, rolling both ways when he wants to and just giggles all day long! He doesn't throw like Kaleb. He is still 'gentle jakob' as we like to call him. I can give him a container of toys (that Kaleb would dump and throw) and Jakob will take each one out one by one and examine them, lay it gently on floor and get another one.
I would have to guess that Jakob is getting his top eye teeth first! hehe how cute, our little vampire! I can just feel them under the gums so it won't be long!

They are also starting to like napping with their lovies :-) Kaleb has a monkey and Jakob has a blue elephant. And Marcin and I have 2 of each for back ups....just in case :-P Gavin has a tiger that his cousin Christopher gave him when he was little and he takes it everywhere! So much that I ordered an extra one but then he discovered the extra one and now has TWO tigers, hehe

They are both fabulous sleepers! They are still working on the 40 minute cycle but sometimes I feel like it partly my fault : / Sometimes I miss their sleep window and if I miss it, that is usually when the 40 minute naps happen. But you know, its busy around here so sometimes I can't get upstairs :-P Even with their teeth cutting, they are sleeping pretty well....I love these kids! When I was pregnant I was so worried one or both of them would be awful sleepers because Gavin has always been a good sleeper.

And our biggest baby, Gavin, is going to be 3 in just 3 short months...how is that possible? He is the funniest kid I know! The things he says crack us up! And he loves his brothers so much! He is always giving them kisses, trying to figure out why they are crying and just loves on them! He will be starting preschool in the fall...I am going to miss him, lol Yes I know it is just 3 short hours and with J&K home with me that time will pass in a blink of an eye :/

We are seriously so blessed to have these three....our days are crazy, chaotic and sometimes we lose all patience but all the laughs, silly moments and incredible memories make it all worth while!

Here are J&K 7 months pics, hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment