Monday, May 2, 2011

Discombulated Monday :-P

sheesh...only 10:30 and I need a nap! Gavin and Kaleb slept in until 6:45 (yes that is sleeping in for my children!) and Jakob who is usually the first one up didn't wake up until 8:00.

Now I like that they all slept later but it throws the entire day off for me LOL I've got one baby waking up while the other is just going to sleep and Gavin running around like the crazy monkey he is lol

So earlier while I am taking Jakob upstairs to take a nap, Kaleb is downstairs playing with Gavin. I hear a loud thump (that would be Kaleb falling over) followed by a small scream. And then Gavin starts running in circles around the house (this is his cue that he is doing #2). So I hear all of this while upstairs with Jakob, I quickly put him in bed, run downstairs telling Gavin to get on the potty while he is bargaining with me over peanut butter cups. I tell him he can have one if he uses the potty..he says he wants two LOL fine...whatever LOL So he on the potty playing with ipad while I type this :-P He loves playing the app on the ipad :-P
Kaleb is happily playing on his tummy. Oh and Kaleb seems to be cutting all of his bottom teeth so he doesn't want to eat, well he wants to but it seems to hurt him too badly. Jakob has some teeth coming too but no break through yet, this has not stopped him from eating....yet. I swear the child has hollow limbs because he eats more Kaleb and I have no clue where it goes lol

I am still in my PJ's which for some reason makes me anxious, LOL I am usually dressed by now and that makes me feel like a normal person.

Very discombulated kind of day LOL

On another note, the US Armed Forces finally found and killed Bin Laden. I am so thankful for this and hope that those who lost loved ones and friends in 9/11 are able to find some sort of closure. I also hope that while Obama is our current President and has done his part in this search, we also have Bush to thank as well, along with all those over there fighting for our country.

OH and the pantry is done!! I have to upload pics, it is so beautiful hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment