Sunday, April 10, 2011

147 days....

...until I will be throwing ALL bottles away :-D I cannot wait! But that also means its only 147 days until Jakob and Kaleb are ONE year old! seriously...how is this possible? I remember counting down the days in until my scheduled c-section with those two :-) It could not come soon enough lol

I just finished washing the bottles from today, I don't really mind it but I am ready to be done with them! And formula! Thankfully J&K do great with the Costco Kirkland formula and compared to Similac saves us about $200 a month! Milk is not cheap but still cheaper than formula. We have been discussing where we will keep all this milk when they do start milk because we already go through 2 gallons a week! I would guess we will be adding another 3 gallons to that, sheesh :-P Then Marcin was at Home Depot last weekend and purchased a very nice refrigerator for his bar, guess what will be going there with the beer? yep...milk!

Kaleb has already decided he needs to cut back on his bottles, lil stinker :-P Since he started cutting his teeth, he hasn't wanted his mid-morning or afternoon bottle, so I just give him solids. He seems to be pretty happy with that :-) He is still taking about 20oz formula/day with oatmeal cereal so I am not worried about dehydration or lack of vitamins. And let's face it...the child does not need to worry about losing weight LOL

Speaking of my big boys...it is time to move them into their 'big boy' seats!!! YAY!!!!!! I had Jakob in his today, so cute and he looks so big! When did those two get so big?! I got a great deal a few months ago on Britax Marathons on Albeebaby.com so now we just need to figure out how to configure it best in the swagger wagon...I am hoping putting J&K in the 3rd row and leaving Gavin in the 2nd row will work. That would be ideal but we shall see :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment