Monday, April 18, 2011

geez...teething with two babies is TOUGH!!

add a toddler with endless amounts of energy and I am ready for months vacations (not that I could leave them but I would miss them entirely too much but the idea sounds nice :-P)

Kaleb had a couple rough days with his 2 teeth cutting & he is working on a 3rd. Kaleb never woke at night with his teeth, so far at least. I thought Jakob wouldn't be quite as easy...boy was I right, the child is miserable and we ALL know it : / Over weekend he was up at nights as soon as pain meds wore off. Thankfully last night he was just up once. And his naps are hit or miss but if he doesn't nap, he is even more miserable as we found out on saturday, sheesh that was a LONG day. I hate it because I would like to just take the pain away from them both.

I should probably get used to this having 3 boys...I see alot of broken bones, various injuries and plenty of trips to the ER but I hate seeing my kids in pain as I am sure all parents do.

We are excited because my dad and Gay are coming for the week, WOO HOO!!! what perfect timing for a visit!!! I can use the break with Jakob being so unpredictable with his routine and Gavin is super excited!!!!

1 comment:

  1. brayden sounds like jakob. he doesn't seem to get miserable when they actually break through just the days leading up to it! good luck!

    ReplyDelete