Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am loving this!

I can remember not long after the twins were born thinking, 'How in the hell am I going to do this?!' And being so scared. Even though I knew that this being the 2nd time around with babies that it wouldn't be like that forever...things would get better, I would sleep again.

Although some days are still 'challenging,' it is awesome to be able to stay home with my boys and watch them grow and develop!

Gavin is a great Big Brother! of course, right now it is on his terms :-) I have a feeling when the babies are able to take things from him that will be another story. But for now, he loves to plays his instruments in front of them and watch them smile! He can just simply jump up and down, J&K find this hilarious and just laugh. Not just a giggle but those belly laughs :-)

Jakob and Kaleb are so much fun! They find each other sometimes and will smile at one another or laugh, so cute! Sometimes Jakob will be in the jumper while Kaleb is beside him in the exersaucer and Jakob will start cracking up, so cute!

Here they are being silly! I feel like I never catch Gavin on video or camera as much as these two but he just doesn't sit still long enough!



I don't want to wish the time away but it is going to be so much fun watching these three grow up together! I still remember all too well in the beginning how scary it was and everyone asking me or both of us, 'how are you going to do this?!" and honestly...we just do. You do what you have to do and find your rhythm. Some days are better than others, some days are complete chaos but I just have to remember that bedtime will come eventually LOL

J&K are also feeling much better! they seem to be recovering just fine from the RSV,YAY!! of course now I think Gavin has a stomach virus, ugh! will this winter EVER end?!

No comments:

Post a Comment