Friday, February 25, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!

My oldest son sat STILL for longer than 30 minutes working on crafts! Seriously...I have been waiting for this day lol
I talk to other friend with toddlers and they will tell me how they do all these fun activities/crafts with their kids and Gavin, well he doesn't sit still for that long and will usually lose interest quickly. Apparently I just needed to pull out all of my old scrapbooking supplies and he was hooked! He loved the hole puncher, the other tools and gadgets that roll around, the ribbons, glues, stickers, edge cutters, scissors (not sharp ones :-P) and sat at the table for about 45 MINUTES just cutting paper, sticking sticker, tracing his hand, drawing 'sunshines' and 'faces'....so cute! I love this kid and his awesome personality! He is so much fun to hang out with and says the funniest things.
And he is loving stamp! I had bought a stamp set a while ago but I was afraid of the mess the ink would make, hehe! It says its 'washable' but its hard to determine sometimes if a manufacturers idea of 'washable' is the same as mine, turns out...it is! So he had fun with those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment