Sunday, February 20, 2011

what a fun day!

Marcin went out last night and stayed night in philly, lol!!! From the looks of him, I'd gather he had fun :-P
We had some friends over this morning for playdate that we have been trying to plan but would get rescheduled for a while so it was fun to finally get together! The kids and adults had lots of fun :-)

Here are some fun pics, I think pics just brighten up a blog page, don't you?



Gavin looks like it was a knee slapper!


And I think Jakob and Kaleb had their first official argument over a toy, hehe!!! I had them both sitting up on the floor with the alphabet spinny thing and they both wanted, Kaleb would yell because Jakob was spinning it and Kaleb couldn't reach it, so funny!!! Oh we are in for some fun adventures :-P

And I think I need to purchase more waterproof bibs....they are drooling like faucets! I was trying to remember when Gavin started that but I couldn't remember. Apparently it starts around 5.5/6 months :-D
These pics are before the 'argument' while they were playing with it on the couch...I can' believe how big they are getting. I still picture them as our little 6&5lb babies we brought home. But they for sure are not....they are doing more everyday...Kaleb is moving into 12 month clothes and Jakob is just about in all 9 month clothes. Kaleb seems to be growing bigger than gavin at his age! Gavin wasn't in 12 month clothes until right before his first birthday!



So darn cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment