Saturday, February 12, 2011

lol this kid cracks me up!

Gavin just gets funnier and funnier by the day!

This afternoon we went to Kohls (what?! I had Kohls that HAD to be used! And of course they gave me more...their marketing department is genius! lol) and anytime we go to a store, Gavin likes to look at the toys, undertstandable. He had $1 in his coat pocket that he calls "Moneys" and I told him maybe we could get him something with his moneys.

So we go to the toys and he finds something he wants to play with.....I pull toy from BACK of shelf (yes I am a bit of a germophobe) and he wants to take it out of the box. I explain that we can't take it out of the box because we aren't taking it home. He says we will take it home and Tata can take it out of the box :-P I then go on to say that I don't have any moneys for the toy to go home. We walk around looking at things and a few minutes later Gavin says to me "MAMA! I got moneys! TAKE TOY HOME NOW!' During this excitement he is waving his $1 at me.....now how could I resist that smartness?! Needless to say, the toy came home with us :-P

And then again my little comedian was digging in my nightstand and found my Costco pack of chapstick, which I have to buy because he is a Chapstick theif! He found my stash and I asked what he thought he was doing because that is Mama's chapstick! He picks up the package and points at it and says, " This is Gavin's" dragging his finger across like it says his name on it.

Oh I can't wait for all the boys to talk and the funny things they will say!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh boy! And so it begins! Too smart for their own good, I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete