Tuesday, February 1, 2011

27 trips....

...up and down the stairs today. And I still need to make one more to go to sleep!

I never thought I would say this with twins but I CANNOT wait for them to start walking! My lower back is killing me by the end of the day! Carrying a 36lb 2.5 y/o (who likes to think he is 5 months and wants to be carried), then a 20lb 5 month old and another 5 month old at 16lb up and down stairs all day is tiring...a good workout but tiring all the same!

they need to learn how to crawl up and down steps...yes at 5 months, they can do that right?! lol

2 comments:

  1. love it! lately brayden wants to be held all the time... with the reflux stuff i've been obliging. but he's only 14lbs... thats def a good work out but your going to need new arms and legs soon if that keeps up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs the gym when you have 3 kiddos?!

    ReplyDelete