Friday, February 4, 2011

Completely outnumbered!

This morning we went to my friends, Hillary, for a playdate and my goodness we were outnumbered! We had 8 kids all under 3 years old...it was crazy but fun at the same time!

The kids have so much fun and so do the adults...it is a win/win situation!

And honestly, I'd be lost without my friends and an added bonus we have kids the same age. I truly would be..it took me a long time to meet people after gavin was born and we decided I'd stay home. At least a year of networking, meeting at parks, playdates, etc. You think high school is bad with cliques? you should have been at some of the playdates I went to...shew! I met all sorts of people LOL

Not only are our oldest close in age but some of us had 2nd babies and they are close in age....we are REALLY going to be outnumbered when all these babies start moving around!

And we know we can count on each other, when we get together we all watch one another child which was super helpful when we were pregnant and even now that we have little ones to feed multiple times a day or at playdates when someone is busy with one baby...someone else can keep up with the toddler :-) I know for me its a huge help and not nearly as stressful having 2 babies to tend to and then try to keep up with silly Gavin turning on every single light on in Hillary's house ( I think I managed to turn them all off before we left!)
And most importantly.....GIRLS NIGHTS OUT!!! or girls day out...whichever we can coordinate :-)

I am getting all sentimental but I have the bestest friends!!!! And I have the bestest husband because I get to go out tonight with some more wonderful friends for yumminess at the Melting Pot! we decided to skip the entrees and go for the good stuff...yep just the cheese and chocolate :-D

and now all my children are waking up from their nap-a-thon :-) they had a busy morning!!!! can't beat a 2.5 nap and 2.5 of time to MYSELF :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am always amazed that you found such a great support group but then when you think about what an awesome person you are it's no surprise! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete