Monday, February 28, 2011

Family pictures!!!

So yesterday we finally had some family pictures done...we have no pictures of Jakob and Kaleb yet, well besides the ones we take. But there are plenty of Gavin in the house, hehe

I contacted Erin Farrell Photography ( http://www.erinfarrellphotography.com/ ), she did Gavin's pictures when he was 3.5 months and she had a great Black Friday deal I just couldn't resist! Not to mention she takes fantastic photographs!

All of the boys did great while she was here...we had a few meltdowns towards the end when the babies were getting tired but overall I would think she caught some great moments of the boys, along with Marcin and I :-)

Here is a little sneak peek of one with the babies, I CANNOT wait to see the rest because this one is so stinking cute it makes me smile every time I see it! And yes I am certain they are TWINS even though they look nothing alike...believe me, there were definitely two babies in there while I was prego, hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment