Friday, February 11, 2011

Not sure who will miss who more....

My dad has been here all week and it has been wonderful having him! Unfortunately we didn't get out much but that is hard to do with the frigid temps and 3 little ones, so we have spent alot of time with the boys.

Gavin loves having his Pop Pop here to play with him and Jakob & Kaleb love to give him those goofy, sweet grins!

It's time like this I wish we lived closer to each other. Man, I sure do miss that company plane right about now. I appreciated it when we had it but it would be SO nice right now with the 3 kids to just drive to New Castle, pack all our stuff and fly directly to HHI to see everyone *Sigh*

Now its time for Gigi to come visit! Uncle Reh is coming in a couple of weeks so we now have that to look forward too!!

OOOO and tonight we get to have a date night =0 I know...craziness LOL We are going out for a little something after we get the kiddos in bed. I am so excited!!! I love staying home with my kids but some days I feel very isolated from the world so it makes me appreciate our time away even more!

Not to mention Ole Tapas has THE best blueberry mojito and yummy food!!!

ok must get all kids fed and in bed, nite nite everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment