Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where did all the good tv shows go?

I feel like everything on evening television is either a crime show, which are getting pretty gruesome for a 8:00 p.m., hospital, lawyers or reality.

What happened to good shows like Seinfield, Will & Grace, Friends and something I got excited to watch.

And then of course I was really in to Lost, Heroes and Prison Break but Lost finally ended...and let's face it, it was time for it to end. Heroes got cancelled and Prison Break disappeared...I miss Wentworth Miller!

Really the only shows we watch now are The Big Bang Theory and Rules of Engagement. And we have started watching Dexter on DVD, had to start from Season 1. I read the first two books and they were really good. My friend Kelly started talking about how good the shows were and then I heard it from someone else and decided to check them out, so happy we did!

And movies....I haven't seen a good movie in a long time. Not that I can really stay up for an entire these days (WHAT?! all these kids wear me out lol) but still, it would be nice to watch a good movie.

anywho...I need to go to bed, I am not sure why I am still playing on the computer *Sigh* And of course, there is laundry I need to finish but it will still be there tomorrow! nite nite

1 comment:

  1. SO TRUE! We've been watching some really random stuff lately trying to find something GOOD to watch on tv when we actually get some down time. We just started watching "How i met your mother" that's cute. And of course I am addicted to Greys, House and the Office. I SO miss lost too! and movie are the same. But there are a LOT of movies coming out this year, here's hoping some are actually good!

    ReplyDelete