Thursday, January 20, 2011

40 minute sleep cycles....

...are frustrating! BUT Jakob and Kaleb seem to be getting the hang of soothing themselves back to sleep when they happen :-) YAY!! GOOD JOB BOYS!!! I am so proud of them that they are learning these skills!

However, if I miss their sleep window...Gavin and I get to hear quite a bit of yelling :-( I do my best but sometimes everyone doesn't cooperate!

Oh did I mention I have THE best husband ever? I seriously do..I am not just saying that because I want something (hi honey), did anything or spent lots of money LOL

He is amazing and I think we work really well together, which I already knew but it has only been emphasized since Jakob and Kaleb were born :-) Love you babe!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the shout out to the hubby! Brayden loves his 45 min naps too.. i'm hoping he's like your boys and is a quick learner!

    ReplyDelete