Sunday, January 9, 2011

more snow? nooooooooo

ok I am officially ready for spring.... we have had 3 total snow falls not amounting to much and I am already tired of it. Not that it matters much because I am not able to get out that much with all three kids on my own ( I still do but the cold weather makes it that much more difficult to make sure everyone is warm, so much effort to get us all dressed lol) but still! I want to go outside, go to park, walk and just get some nice warm fresh air. But I would imagine we have about what....8 more weeks of this cold weather? YUCK!

And it gives me time to sort through all my maternity clothes (That I will NEVER need again), the good stuff is being sent to a friend and the rest I hope to sell on craigslist. And the baby clothes....I do think I could open our own store! We have so many baby clothes! I am going to try and consign some of it but not sure I will get my money's worth, we shall see!

gtg bedtime for me! night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment