Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Clothes, Boucy's, Play Gyms....OH MY!

the amount of baby clothes and equipment at our house is ridiculous! Yes I brought this on myself because I wanted somewhere to put the babies if we were in the basement, the main floor or upstairs. And I was right...it is hard enough to get 3 kids up and down steps, let alone lugging something for them to sleep or play in :-P

But now they are growing out of some of it. Kaleb is in the exersaucer and seems to like it :-) Jakob isn't far behind him. And then of course the jumper has to come out....So needless to say, the rest of the stuff has to GO! And the clothes...my goodness!!!

I have listed some stuff on craigslist....which in theory sounds great but I am learning that not everyone shows up when they say they will. Or there is no follow through....very frustrating! And I don't want to sell the big stuff on ebay because it too much of a hassle to ship *sigh* There is always the Mom's of Multiple's resale in the spring :-) We thought about doing our own garage sale but I think that people don't bring a lot of cash to garage sales so I don't think we could that much for stuff as we would on craigslist.

The clothes are taking over our closets! Although I have some put aside for friends, other stuff to donate and some to sell :-P And maternity clothes also...WHEW!!! But happily I do know the 2nd time around that there is an end in sight for all this stuff to one day be gone! Obviously it will replaced by other things that the boys MUST have but maybe it will smaller? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment