Monday, December 12, 2011

What to do with Beef Ribs? this is delicious!

I have never cooked Boneless Beef Ribs before. But on one of my coupon shopping trips to Safeway, I found some beef ribs in the 'clearance' section. They expired that day but they can't sell them past expiration date...my luck and what a deal! $1.50 a pound! With that said, I had no clue what to do with them lol

So after some Googling, I found a recipe that looked pretty good. I wanted something like Korean beef ribs. This almost is exactly what I had in mind! I served it over rice instead of mashed potatoes, I didn't have potatoes. I also didn't have the sweet chili sauce so I made that too!!! I will be definitely be making that again for other dishes for dipping, YUMMY!!!

I thought it was very tender. I mean, it was falling apart as I was cutting it. Marcin disagreed and felt it would have been better with bone in ribs. Maybe I will try that next time but I would pretty happy with what I had, hehe

This recipe would go great with chicken or pork also, enjoy! Just adjust the cooking time for whatever meat you are cooking. Did I mention its a crockpot dish? Even better, right? :-D

Beef Ribs Recipe
http://dunkincookingthesemi-homemadeway.blogspot.com/2009/06/crock-pot-boneless-beef-ribs.html

Sweet Chili Sauce
http://www.food.com/recipe/thai-sweet-chili-sauce-120670?scaleto=1&mode=null&st=true

No comments:

Post a Comment