Saturday, December 24, 2011

Do you feel it?!

The holiday spirit?! I need to get a little mushy for a minute.....yesterday Marcin and I were discussing how it didn't 'feel' like Christmas. But today, have to say....now it does :-D Gavin is SO excited, watching the news and all the last minute shoppers and people really getting in to the spirit of the holiday but most of all...the boys. The boys make it so much fun! Gavin especially since he is older.

Marcin and I spent all of last night putting toys together and wrapping. 3 rolls of tape, 4 rolls of wrapping paper and we were done. I was tired, my back hurt and my butt from sitting on hard floor for so long. It did feel good to know that it was done. All stocking stuffers are accounted for. We have one more toy to assemble tonight and we are ready!

I can't really recall last Christmas. I know Gavin was excited but he didn't truly get the idea of it all. Not to mention, we had 2 little almost 4 month olds.


Even Gavin looks different, he still had a bit of a baby face last year.
And of course, Jakob and Kaleb have changed alot!

Many positive changes have come to our family over the last year and I think every day how blessed we are to have these three little guys in our lives. I am so thankful for Marcin's job that allows me to stay home with them and for our friends and families that have put up with and helped us juggle being a family of five.

I absolutely love experiencing Christmas through a child's eye...it is amazing to see and hear the excitement. Next year is going to be even more fun with them all being older and Jakob and Kaleb getting in on the fun!

Enjoy your time during the holiday with your family, friends and loved ones. I will be missing my family in the southeast and my little brother in China but everyone is always in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment