Monday, March 28, 2011

Mama, I need.....

This is what Gavin's says all day, lol! "Mama, I need to watch Super Why." "Mama, I need to eat peanut butter crackers!" "Mama, I need to play with my toys!" "Mama I need to go outside and play" "Mama I need to go to the store" "Mama I need to go to (insert everyone he knows names) house!"

We both LOVE hearing him talk so much, he says the funniest things!

We were going to meet the MoM last week and we drove past a farm, Gavin saw the silo and he got very excited and said "MAMA I NEED TO CLIMB THAT!!!" I told him we couldn't climb that because it was too tall. He thought about it for a second and said, "It's very dangerous maybe we climb another one."

Watching him with Jakob and Kaleb makes me so happy, he is so great with them and loves to make them laugh and give them kisses. I keep trying to explain to him that the babies don't know how to crawl, walk and talk. And he will try to teach them or if he wants them to roll over, he will say "Come on, roll over! You can do it!" And if they don't do it quick enough for him, he will give them some assistance :-D

I cannot believe he is going  to be 3 in just three and half months! I remember him being J&K's size so clearly. And going through all Gavin's baby clothes to see what will fit J&K brings back so many of those wonderful memories. It is amazing how quickly they grow and learn because I look at J&K now and then I look at Gavin talking away and think that in just 2 short years J&K will be a little person like Gavin. I am looking forward to seeing their personalities develop and the 3 brothers playing, loving and arguing together hehe

I have four very amazing guys in my life :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment