Wednesday, March 16, 2011

J&K 6 month stats :-D

The babies had their 6 months appt today! I took everyone with me by myself and I am so very proud of the fabulous job Gavin did. I didn't expect him to be crazy but he usually gets restless in the doctors office. We were in there for about an hour and he listened so well. The babies weren't big fans of having their ears checked so they cried and Gavin ran over to them both times, gave them kisses and said "its ok teddy bear, its ok" So stinkin' cute!!! And then they each got 2 shots (we will go back in a month or so for the other two) and didn't cry at all lol

And their 6 month stats are:

Jakob

18lb (55%)

26.5inches (50%)


Kaleb

22lb (95%)

28inches (95%)


Gavin's stats at 6 months

19lbs (80%)

28 inches (95%)



Does the hair remind you of anyone else? lol

We love our big boys :-)








2 comments:

  1. Way to grow boys! Reese saw the pic of Jakob and said "Jakob! I love him!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww big boys!! kaleb is really tall! what cuties!

    ReplyDelete