Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

I know I am day early but chances are I will get busy tomorrow and forget :-P I am told I am half Irish or a quarter or something like that...regardless there is some Irish here somewhere lol

We used to always go to Savannah to celebrate St. Patty's Day...very big Irish population there and very big party for St. Pattys day. So much fun from the parade to the 2-3 days of drinking, eating and hanging out with friends!!! Oh and let's not forget the endless hours of people watching....oh the things people will do lol
Savannah is like a mini mardi gras during St. Patty's Day celebration, although it has been tamed down over the years, still so much fun if you ever get a chance to go...but book your hotel far, far in advance if you want to stay downtown. One day I hope we can take all the boys to see the parade and spend much needed time with our family in the south, miss y'all!

all 3 smiling...it was tough but I got it!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!
    PS - I, too, used to do Savannah for St. Patty's! The stories...

    ReplyDelete