Wednesday, August 17, 2011

5 gallons of milk!

Thank goodness for Aldi!! I went yesterday to stock up on milk, they increased their price from $2.67 to $2.99 but still better than grocery stores :-P

I bought 5 gallons! Usually I get 4 gallons and that last us about 2 weeks. Yes we drink alot of milk in our house:-)  Now that J&K are drinking at least 48oz combined per day of milk, I figure they will use up a gallon in about 3 days, EK!

But NO MORE FORMULA!!! woo hoo!!! It has only been a few days but I do not miss the work of boiling water, mixing formula in pitcher and all that.

I am curious to see how long these 5 gallons will last......10 days? I have to remember this will only be temporary because once J&K stop bottles they won't be taking so much milk from their sippy's. My goal is to be finished with bottles by October/November, that is reasonable right?

I don't think they will miss them too much....J&K are pretty good about going with the flow. Although now that I say that, it won't go as smoothly as I am anticipating, hehe

1 comment:

  1. i love getting milk from BJ's. I get bray the organic but i buy myself the Land o lakes fat free. I cheat and use land o lakes cheese and butter coupons at the self check out and pay less than 2 dollars per gallon. bad i know!!

    ReplyDelete