Thursday, May 26, 2011

This time next month, my view will be this.....

don't be jealous...i'll be thinking of you with daiquir in hand :-)


our home for the week!
 We are meeting my dad, Gay, Kiki and Molly in Virginia Beach for a week! Reh will be in Africa (he leaves May 30, please keep him and his group in your prayers! He will be gone for 2 months and will be missed!) and Drew will be in Seattle working, BOO! We will miss him as well! We are really hoping my other brother, his wife and their son can come!

I seriously cannot wait to get to the beach! It is a sad sad fact that I have not been out of Delaware (PA, MD or NJ do not count!) for an extended time since November 2009 =0 Needless to say we had many plans for 2010 because while we were trying to get pregnant, we had NO clue I would get pregnant with twins.... there was no traveling during that pregnancy!

So here are and I am SO EXCITED!!!! Not only to get out of Delaware but to see family and just relax with everyone...well as much as you can relax with a soon to be 3 year old and almost 10 months old twins who I am SURE will be on the move by then. Which reminds me, I might need to add a compact baby gate to my packing list. eh hem...yes me and my Type A personality started that months ago :-P Don't judge!

According to Google maps it should be about a 6-7 hour drive for us...let's tack on an extra hour for stopping to let everyone stretch out and lunch. Hopefully everyone stays content for the ride, I have toys J&K have not seen before, DVD's for Gavin, there will be plenty of snacks to go around and I will have to stock caffeinated beverages for Marcin to keep him attentive and also so he doesn't go crazy from the chaos that I am sure will ensue in the back of the Swagger Wagon, hehe! (We love you honey!)

=0 Maybe Marcin and I will even get a couple date nights in while we are there? ::wink wink Pop Pop & Gigi::

I am so tired:-P Jakob was up today at FIVE A.M. thanks to dirty diaper. Kaleb was up not long after and then Gavin popped his head up at 5:45, wth?! Thankfully they cooperated, J&K somehow managed to get back on their usually nap schedule, Gavin took a good long nap AND I got a much needed nap. Marcin had to work late tonight so I got all the kids in bed and I am thinking its time for me too with my book :-)

Nite Nite!

1 comment:

  1. the house looks amazing! you're gonna have a great time! and with all those extra hands, you may ACTUALLY get some R&R in!!!

    ReplyDelete