Friday, May 6, 2011

I love productive days!

Honestly, I can remember when Gavin was born and thought I would never get to finish a load of laundry again. Then we adjusted but I still felt like I had SO much to do with one child to take care. Then J&K are born and all hope is just about lost because I don't have time to do anything at all, ever! But I keep telling myself things were like that when Gavin was born and it got better. Well guess what....believe it or not, it has gotten better with J&K too! As a matter of fact, sometimes I have NOTHING to do ::shocking::

My day today started at 6:00 a.m. like usual. I got a load of laundry done, vacuumed house, cleaned up clutter (drives me nuts!!!), went to Babies R Us with everyone, got on treadmill for 40 minutes, made all bottles, grilled pork shoulder, chicken breast, hot dogs and corn (dinner for weekend WOO HOO!!! no cooking for me hehe) and played with everyone, fed everyone and changed numerous diapers.

Considering there was a time when I didn't have time to take a shower or eat, I am pretty proud of myself when I have productive days and 3 sweet monkeys to keep up with :-) And it makes laugh to look back when it was just Gavin how I barely had time to do anything :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment