Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's Fall!!!

The only thing missing today was the sun but the cool weather, football in the background and we went to Milburn Orchards today. I seriously, love love love this season! AND our anniversary is coming up on October 8 :-D 6 years.....crazy!!


It has been raining so Milburn was a little soggy BUT because alot of the activities like the inflatables and haunted house weren't open, the admission price was FREE!!! works for us! Gavin only really cares about the maze, animals and climbing on the tractors, hehe It was still a fun time...J&K and rode in the wagon ( I finally remembered it this year!!) We met some friends there who also have kids close in age of ours. Gavin fed the goats. We got our fill of apple cider donuts, YUMMY!
And of course the pumpkin family pic (thanks chris!!!)


And last night we went out to dinner with some friends and then went bowling! So much fun! I haven't been bowling in a long time and I completely stink at it :-P It is still fun though! I have never really been much of a competitive person so I just go to play and have fun. I did get two strikes, YAY ME!!!! But I never broke a 100, oh well. It was still fun to go out with friends and do something different!

All in all a fun weekend!!! We have so much going on the next couple of months...we have something every single weekend until the 1st of December :-) Somehow this happens every year but no complaints here!

No comments:

Post a Comment