Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy 9 Months Jakob & Kaleb

I honestly don't know how this is possible already....I feel like we just brought them home!

They are such fun and silly boys! They seem to have switched roles....Kaleb is becoming dramatic and Jakob is more laid back..unless he wants food :-P I have a feeling this will be an ongoing cycles with them and Gavin...the switching roles I mean.

Jakob is standing, his legs are stronger than Kaleb or maybe its because he has 3 lbs less to hold up? He is baby talking, reaching for things, taking Kaleb's food from his tray (HA! Take that Kaleb :-P), rolling when he wants to get somewhere and eats like a bird. His mouth is always open whether he is talking, laughing, smiling or eating!

Kaleb is a bit stronger with his motor skills...always has been. But he hasn't quite gotten the hang of standing, he can do it and is getting better but he likes to bouce while standing and well he can't do that yet :-)
He wants nothing to do with puree's or spoon feeding, he will flat out refuse it. He wants food he can do himself...fine by me :-) We lowered his crib mattress, all the way down, because I found him the other morning sitting up. He has no problem doing this from the crawling position. He is trying very hard to crawl but hasn't figured out the coordination part..again fine by me :-)


I love Jakob's smile in this one! Kaleb is ready to go somewhere!


Gavin at 9 months :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment