Sunday, June 5, 2011

A fun day at the Zoo!!

We had a great time!! The boys of course, did a fabulous job! I still don't know why I worry that it is going ot be stressful :-P The most stressful part is getting everyone in/out of car lol But we are getting more efficient at it :-)

We thought we would get there on the earlier side to beat the crowds but apparently everyone else had same idea, oh well...there was a lot of people but you could still the animals and there were no waits for the rides. The weather was perfect, no traffic to/from Philly AND here is the best part.....EVERYONE TOOK A NAP WHEN WE GOT HOME!!! Yes you read that correctly, we put all the boys in bed and Marcin and I go a nap too. You may thinking this is no big deal but this rarely happens! It was so nice!


And I know you will be shocked by this but honestly, we could have probably taken Gavin to Best Buy so he could play with the 'SPEAKERS,' 'PUSH THE BUTTS' ( butts=buttons) and open/close doors. The child is obsessed with these things. We were excited for him to go in the building where the reptiles are and all he wanted to do was open/close doors.

Funny how you think your child will be so excited about something but then could care less about it, eh oh well :-) As long as he had fun :-)






J&K could have cared less lol But they were checking things out



Ok I  need to talk about our stroller for a minute....I am in love strollers. Do not judge lol When Gavin was born we had the Chicco which I sold because I found I liked Graco Quattro better. I also a Combi lightweight but it went to crap after about 2 months of use (great traveling stroller though with the back strap), so I sold that and got a MacLaren....awesome stroller! I still have this one, hehe! For J&K we had the double Kolcraft contours....a good stroller but HUGE and awkward to fold/stored.

So I took a deep breath and got the City Mini.....omg, I love love love love this stroller! It weighs about 10lbs (Without babies :-P), super easy to fold/store and easy to clean. What more can you ask for?! I of course also had to purchase the drink holder because I NEED somewhere for my drinks/keys/cell. And I recently just got the belly bar and two attachable snack trays (not cheap, ugh!) Baby Jogger is making a killing with the attachments for their strollers....smart company :-P

gtg and get babies up for morning!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I almost choked on my reese's peanut butter klondike bar...please tell me you did not write this post @ 5:12 am??? That's what my google reader says and you always amaze me but writing a blog post like this @ 5:12 am would bring more meaning to amaze me!!!!

    Glad you guys got to take a nap! Well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete