Wednesday, June 20, 2012

$12!!! awesome find at Goodwill!

I decided to stop in to see if there were any decent frames, I have a new pinterest project I want to start and I always see a lot of frames at the Goodwill stores costing anywhere from $1.00-$2.00. I did find a few frames. I was at the Elkton Goodwill which hasn't had many kids clothes the past couple of times but I noticed the racks were pretty full so I figured I could browse quickly. I am so glad I did, look what I found for Gavin, all for only $12!!! 3 pairs of Gap khaki cargo pants, Circo fleece pants (new with tag, NWT), Circo shirt (jakob), puma shorts, 2 pairs of Childrens Place shorts...$12 people!
All no worse for the wear as if they were being passed down from a friend, resale or sibling. I was so excited to find the Gap pants because Gavin needed some for this fall/winter!

I also browsed the homegoods section and found this cute appetizer/veggie tray for $2.00! It will go perfectly with the rest of my white serving dishes, yippee!!!


I had to share, although I am questioning my sharing because what if everyone starts shopping at goodwill, then the good deals will be slim, hmmmmmmm..........hehe happy deal hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment