Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY GAVIN!!!

I remember when I was pregnant with Gavin, everyone who had children kept telling us how quickly they grow. I was skeptical simply because everyone elses children seemed to take forever lol As usual, the older and wiser people in our lives were correct, hmph. (sshh....don't tell them this!)

4 years ago we met our sweet baby boy, Gavin. He was breeched, scheduled c-section that I was scared and excited for at the same time. C-section pretty big surgery but y'all know I love a schedule and well you can't get much more organized than a scheduled c-section, hehe. Those first few weeks were crazy....Gavin had jaundice and all the other new parent worries - was he eating enough, why wasn't he pooping!?, up all night, crying all night and wondering what's wrong. I think the funniest thing to me is I remember thinking how I had zero time to get anything done. HA HA HA HA HA!!!! No time with one newborn, oh if I only knew!  I had hours upon hours to get things done but how could I do anything if I thought my non-mobile baby would suddenly decide to roll out of his bouncy onto the floor?

Eh, live and learn. The second time around was much less stressful. Yes, even with twins. So glad we had twins second, I am a little more laidback than I was with Gavin :-)

Yep 4 years ago, I was cuddling with this sweet little bundle weighing in at 8lbs and 19 inches long!





Now we get to cuddle with this big guy weighing in at 42lbs and 42 inches tall! Well we get to cuddle when he sits still long enough, hehe Or he isn't playing his drums all over house, talking non-stop, watching how everything works or falls asleep:-)


I get it, they grow too quickly. I don't like it. lol

I will try to update on everything else later! I have got alot to work on between now and Gavin's birthday party this weekend! Still waiting for firetruck to confirm......I am getting a little anxious that they aren't going to get back to me. I hope so.....


No comments:

Post a Comment